Monday, March 16, 2009

Begin Blogging ...

I have been thinking for quite awhile about starting my own blog, but was unsure as to who would actually read it and what I would write about. I noticed how other bloggers, like my good friends Karen Morton and Cary Millsap, have really embraced the medium which honestly is kind of new to me. Let me say that writing has never been one of my favorite things to do. In the past, I have even used sayings like "I am more of a Do-er, than a Writer" and "I would pay good money for a Technical Writer to do the documentation for me." By that I mean, I really enjoy the Oracle performance optimization work I have been involved with for the past 25 years or so, but it is a real effort for me to write about it. However, here I am writing a blog, which I hope others will read, enjoy and get a little insight into my thoughts. Perhaps we can even learn a bit about Oracle performance optimization along the way. Well I have just completed my first entry, so please be kind. I hope I didn't just open up a Pandora's Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment